We understand that banks have different capacities and, therefore, propose conducting a thorough impact analysis on an individual, bank specific level. We propose to assess the bank's response to the following reforms:     

  • Definition of Capital: The new minimum standard is set at 4.5% for CET 1 and this ratio, when combined with the Capital Conservation Buffer of 2.5%, increases to 7%
  • Proposed changes in Risk Weighted Assets
  • Leverage Ratio of banks must meet a minimum of 3%
  • Revised Liquidity Ratios including Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR)